Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00752 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,914 (¥387,264) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)