Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,218 (¥628,081) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)