Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,957 (¥384,195) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (27 minutes ago)