Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00761 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,218 (¥422,563) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)