Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,918 (¥385,835) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)