Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,055 (¥628,530) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)