Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06550 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,713 (R 41,420) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)