Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06364 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,691 (R 26,569) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)