Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06348 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,974 (R 31,096) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)