Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,646 (COL$8,405,204) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)