Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,852 (COL$8,692,626) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)