Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09268 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,746 (51,207 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)