Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08361 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,562 (30,647 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (40 minutes ago)