Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09970 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,870 (48,847 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)