Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21864 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,182 (5,407TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)