Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24244 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,237 (5,101TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (37 minutes ago)