Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,382 (17,874 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)