Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25330 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,161 (12,477 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (24 minutes ago)