Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49956 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,721 (3,446 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)