Cost of living comparison between Natal, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29112 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,820 (R$ 9,686) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)