Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22728 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,778 (R$ 7,824) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)