Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 99% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,173 (B$4,919) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)