Cost of living comparison between Nassau, Bahamas and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 112% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,365 (B$6,931) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)