Cost of living comparison between Nassau, Bahamas and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 119% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,555 (B$7,040) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)