Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 84% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,494 (B$4,276) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)