Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 101% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,822 (B$4,499) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)