Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,265 (₨164,464) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)