Cost of living comparison between Nashville, Tennessee, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,486 ($4,885) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)