Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,650 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)