Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,889 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)