Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,322 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)