Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,255 (NZ$6,734) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)