Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,661 (NZ$6,859) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)