Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,904 (NZ$4,898) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)