Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,875 (元14,773) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)