Cost of living comparison between Nantong, China and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,094 (元22,881) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)