Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,194 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)