Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,639 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)