Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,991 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)