Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (23 minutes ago)