Cost of living comparison between Nantes, France and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,330 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)