Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12766 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,640 (元12,843) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)