Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,906 (元14,841) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (36 minutes ago)