Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,120 (元16,247) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (about 1 hour ago)