Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,659 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)