Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01314 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,631 (200,208 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)