Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01316 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,636 (200,277 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (23 minutes ago)