Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01366 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,663 (121,675 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)