Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01274 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,378 (186,679 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)