Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,188 (3,520 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (44 minutes ago)