Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,524 (5,394 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)