Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,424 (3,857 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $11 (42 minutes ago)