Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01584 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,954 (руб 123,382) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)