Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,703 (141,575 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (42 minutes ago)