Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02558 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 (98,314 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)