Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02673 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,411 (90,186 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)