Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02707 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,253 (83,245 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (41 minutes ago)