Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02633 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,393 (90,851 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (33 minutes ago)