Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,605 (62,821 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)