Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,663 (руб 122,038) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)