Cost of living comparison between Najran, Saudi Arabia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24785 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,830 (﷼ 11,419) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)