Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,696 (2,367,734 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)