Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 972 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00866 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,765 (Shilling319,303) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)