Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00909 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,750 (Shilling302,475) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (29 minutes ago)