Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 916 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00917 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,994 (Shilling326,695) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)