Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,141 (¥508,076) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)