Cost of living comparison between Nagpur, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,423 (₨175,816) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)