Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,414 (₨111,989) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)