Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,386 (₨168,530) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)