Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,295 (¥631,692) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)