Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,792 (¥587,967) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)