Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,414 (¥462,837) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (about 1 hour ago)