Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,716 (₨125,034) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)