Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,768 (₨123,700) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)