Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,220 (₨92,129) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)