Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,279 (₨104,113) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)