Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00752 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,724 (¥361,984) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)