Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,390 (¥523,590) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)