Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,227 (¥296,919) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (42 minutes ago)