Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,278 (¥291,717) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)