Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,205 (¥294,706) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (39 minutes ago)