Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,351 (Php128,612) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)