Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09355 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,573 (27,510 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)