Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,674 (28,861 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)