Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09037 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,880 (20,798 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)