Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,705 (₨139,014) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)