Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44609 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,015 (9,002 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)