Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44650 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,671 (10,462 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)