Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42896 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,974 (9,263 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)