Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,022 (руб 127,565) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)