Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 85% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,788 (3,794,432 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (21 minutes ago)