Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,951 (₨135,269) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)