Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €828 (25,758₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)