Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03394 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,151 (33,910₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)