Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,977 (₨208,625) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)