Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01231 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,458 (₨118,450) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)