Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,083 ($3,320) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)