Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,283 ($2,794) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)