Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.408 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,811 (﷼ 1,583) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)