Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.105 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,317 (﷼ 1,101) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)