Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.385 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,800 (﷼ 1,593) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)