Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.315 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,657 (﷼ 1,580) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)