Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.187 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,196 (﷼ 1,004) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)