Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,955 (﷼ 1,603) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)