Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 327% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €13,359 (₨1,487,368) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)