Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 99% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,484 (₨758,441) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (27 minutes ago)