Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,647 (руб 163,373) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)