Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,888 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)