Cost of living comparison between Münster, Germany and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,571 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)