Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,753 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)