Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,591 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)