Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,550 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)