Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,922 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)