Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,132 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)